Despite technology, breeding desirable varieties takes time
05/08/2012 3:23:34 PMBeing a cherry breeder is sometimes a bit like playing poker — you have to know when to hold... Read more.
Digital media helps cherry industry get social with consumers
05/08/2012 3:20:11 PMThe Northwest Cherry Growers is increasingly turning to blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter to... Read more.
U.S.-South Korea trade agreement offers potential export boost
05/08/2012 3:13:13 PMThe signing of the U.S.-South Korea free trade agreement March 15 offers grower-shippers the potential... Read more.
Some promotion can hook consumers on sweet rainiers
05/08/2012 3:09:32 PMAlthough the yellow and blush rainier cherry is gaining popularity, it still occupies only about 10%... Read more.
Pump up sales with additional displays
05/08/2012 2:54:07 PMRetailers shouldn’t have difficulty boosting cherry sales if they add secondary displays, according to research... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million