Despite technology, breeding desirable varieties takes time
05/08/2012 3:23:34 PMBeing a cherry breeder is sometimes a bit like playing poker — you have to know when to hold... Read more.
Digital media helps cherry industry get social with consumers
05/08/2012 3:20:11 PMThe Northwest Cherry Growers is increasingly turning to blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter to... Read more.
U.S.-South Korea trade agreement offers potential export boost
05/08/2012 3:13:13 PMThe signing of the U.S.-South Korea free trade agreement March 15 offers grower-shippers the potential... Read more.
Some promotion can hook consumers on sweet rainiers
05/08/2012 3:09:32 PMAlthough the yellow and blush rainier cherry is gaining popularity, it still occupies only about 10%... Read more.
Pump up sales with additional displays
05/08/2012 2:54:07 PMRetailers shouldn’t have difficulty boosting cherry sales if they add secondary displays, according to research... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus