Marketers look to extend cherry excitement
05/06/2011 2:25:48 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Cherry marketers — and consumers — are no longer “one and done.”... Read more.
Clamshells make inroads but lower cost bags dominate
05/06/2011 2:05:08 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — The majority of the Northwest cherry crop will once again be marketed in 2-pound... Read more.
Another strong season expected for Northwest cherry exports
05/06/2011 2:02:36 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — The weak value of the U.S. dollar will help Northwest cherry export business... Read more.
Automated harvest the goal for stemless cherries
05/06/2011 2:00:07 PMPROSSER, Wash. — Stemless cherries may be in your future, if Matt Whiting has anything to say... Read more.
Northwest cherry prospects improved but questions remain
05/06/2011 1:54:30 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — Early estimates for the 2011 crop range from 12 million to 19 million 20-pound boxes,... Read more.
Cherry household penetration varies according to crop size
05/06/2011 1:35:55 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — It is a simple equation: the bigger the cherry crop, the greater the percent of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Dole doubles down on Peel the Love banana tour
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Food safety requires commitment throughout supply chain
- Late North Florida potato volume brings higher prices