Retailers get array of pear-merchandising options
08/24/2012 10:54:26 AMWhen this season’s Northwest pear crop hits retail shelves, produce merchandisers will have a bevy... Read more.
Northwest wont set record but growers expect big crop returns
08/24/2012 10:25:53 AMAlthough this year’s Northwest pear crop is not expected to set records, that doesn’t mean... Read more.
Cool season delays winter pear crop, could shrink sizes
09/02/2011 11:11:58 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — A growing season that has been cooler and wetter than normal has significantly... Read more.
Pear bureau, shippers collaborate on promotion efforts
09/02/2011 10:34:54 AMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Northwest pear promotions are a combined effort of the Pear Bureau Northwest... Read more.
Washington growers stick to tried-and-true varieties
09/02/2011 10:15:50 AMCASHMERE, Wash. — Pear varieties are old and reliable, while new varieties in the pear category... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales