YAKIMA, Wash. — A growing season that has been cooler and wetter than normal has significantly delayed pear maturity for Northwest shippers.
Cool season delays winter pear crop, could shrink sizes
09/02/2011 11:06:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year