Lower volumes may mean stronger markets in 2010-11
11/17/2010 2:34:15 PMComing off a depressed 2009-10 offshore melon season, importers are optimistic that lower volumes will... Read more.
Offshore Melons business updates
11/17/2010 2:29:34 PMAyco Farms introduces yellow-flesh honeydew Pompano Beach, Fla.-based Ayco Farms Inc. is introducing a yellow-fleshed honeydew... Read more.
Smaller, high-quality offshore melon crop expected
11/17/2010 2:24:38 PMCentral American melon volumes could be down as much as 20% this season. A dry growing season should... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports