Growers say summer crop could be two weeks late
06/07/2013 3:08:55 PMDrought and an unseasonably warm spring defined the runup to the 2012 Ohio vegetable season, and this... Read more.
MarketReady grower program enters third year
06/07/2013 3:03:22 PMVegetable growers in Ohio who learn what buyers want make more sales. That’s the premise of... Read more.
Produce auctions remain important selling method for small-scale
06/07/2013 12:57:56 PMSmall-scale fruit and vegetable growers — notably Amish family farms — find a ready stream... Read more.
Homegrown program marks two decades in Ohio
06/07/2013 12:52:22 PMOhio’s program for homegrown agricultural products, Ohio Proud, marks its 20th anniversary in 2013, and... Read more.
Ohio vegetable business update
06/01/2012 9:34:39 AMBuurma Farms spruces up radish prep area Willard, Ohio-based Buurma Farms Inc. has added and updated... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution