Wiers Farm tries brussels sprouts
06/06/2014 11:45:22 AMWillard, Ohio-based Wiers Farm Inc. is starting test production of brussels sprouts and miniature sweet... Read more.
Ohio Vegetables business updates
06/06/2014 11:40:16 AMState OKs food safety agreement The Ohio Department of Agriculture formally approved the Ohio Produce Marketing... Read more.
Tech twist for Ohio grower, food safety
06/06/2014 11:32:39 AMHe was unhappy having to choose between standard office programs and existing dedicated applications for... Read more.
Ohio’s farm labor outlook mixed
06/06/2014 11:22:39 AMThe labor outlook varies among Ohio vegetable grower-shippers, but poses enough of a challenge to... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised