Produce auctions remain important selling method for small-scale
06/07/2013 12:57:56 PMSmall-scale fruit and vegetable growers — notably Amish family farms — find a ready stream... Read more.
Homegrown program marks two decades in Ohio
06/07/2013 12:52:22 PMOhio’s program for homegrown agricultural products, Ohio Proud, marks its 20th anniversary in 2013, and... Read more.
Ohio vegetable business update
06/01/2012 9:34:39 AMBuurma Farms spruces up radish prep area Willard, Ohio-based Buurma Farms Inc. has added and updated... Read more.
Amish-grown produce fills Ohio niche
06/01/2012 9:21:36 AMOhio’s 60,000 Amish residents have a relatively small but important stake in the state’s vegetable... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised