Farmers market popularity booms in Ohio
06/01/2012 9:13:48 AMFarmers markets aren’t going anywhere but up in Ohio. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s... Read more.
Ohio vegetable growers get MarketReady
06/01/2012 9:08:38 AMOhio vegetable growers will lose sales if they don’t familiarize themselves with buyer preferences. That’s why... Read more.
Homegrown produce pushes Ohio sales upward
06/01/2012 8:55:25 AMCosts, timely deliveries and a focus on supporting local businesses combine to strengthen Ohio consumers... Read more.
Ohio vegetable deal gets back to more normal scheduling
06/01/2012 8:43:44 AMOhio vegetable growers anticipate a normal start this year. “We look fine. Maturity is fairly normal,... Read more.
Weather dampens Ohio vegetable outlook
06/02/2011 1:47:00 PMNORTH FAIRFIELD, Ohio — More than 20 inches of rain in April and continuing rain and cool weather... Read more.
Ohio produce shippers find connection with local food movement
06/02/2011 1:41:26 PMWILLARD, Ohio — Ohio growers were local before local was cool, and the continuing emphasis on... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court