Produce auctions remain important selling method for small-scale
06/07/2013 12:57:56 PMSmall-scale fruit and vegetable growers — notably Amish family farms — find a ready stream... Read more.
Homegrown program marks two decades in Ohio
06/07/2013 12:52:22 PMOhio’s program for homegrown agricultural products, Ohio Proud, marks its 20th anniversary in 2013, and... Read more.
Ohio vegetable business update
06/01/2012 9:34:39 AMBuurma Farms spruces up radish prep area Willard, Ohio-based Buurma Farms Inc. has added and updated... Read more.
Amish-grown produce fills Ohio niche
06/01/2012 9:21:36 AMOhio’s 60,000 Amish residents have a relatively small but important stake in the state’s vegetable... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates