Produce auctions remain important selling method for small-scale
06/07/2013 12:57:56 PMSmall-scale fruit and vegetable growers — notably Amish family farms — find a ready stream... Read more.
Homegrown program marks two decades in Ohio
06/07/2013 12:52:22 PMOhio’s program for homegrown agricultural products, Ohio Proud, marks its 20th anniversary in 2013, and... Read more.
Ohio vegetable business update
06/01/2012 9:34:39 AMBuurma Farms spruces up radish prep area Willard, Ohio-based Buurma Farms Inc. has added and updated... Read more.
Amish-grown produce fills Ohio niche
06/01/2012 9:21:36 AMOhio’s 60,000 Amish residents have a relatively small but important stake in the state’s vegetable... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales