Local food movement accelerates in Ohio
06/02/2011 1:39:17 PMCOLUMBUS, Ohio — Consumer demand and community interest in local food are heating up in Ohio. “Local... Read more.
Michael Farms seeks to add value
06/02/2011 1:36:45 PMURBANA, Ohio — Producing the greatest yields for the lowest possible cost is only half the battle... Read more.
Fertilizer costs could be lower for Ohio growers, but other inputs could go up
06/04/2010 1:37:43 PMFertilizer costs could be lower for Ohio grower-shippers in 2010, but other input costs could rise. Fuel... Read more.
Ohio State to expand local-grown efforts in 2010
06/04/2010 1:26:24 PMA new educational program for producers, a new podcast and online video series and the expan-sion... Read more.
Despite cool spring, normal Ohio veg volumes expected
06/04/2010 1:15:22 PMMother Nature could have been a little more cooperative this spring, but overall, Ohio vegetable grower-shippers... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court