Ohio association backs voluntary marketing
06/01/2012 9:03:09 AMWith food safety regulations taking hold globally across the produce industry, Ohio is working to... Read more.
Homegrown produce pushes Ohio sales upward
06/01/2012 8:55:25 AMCosts, timely deliveries and a focus on supporting local businesses combine to strengthen Ohio consumers... Read more.
Ohio vegetable deal gets back to more normal scheduling
06/01/2012 8:43:44 AMOhio vegetable growers anticipate a normal start this year. “We look fine. Maturity is fairly normal,... Read more.
Weather dampens Ohio vegetable outlook
06/02/2011 1:47:00 PMNORTH FAIRFIELD, Ohio — More than 20 inches of rain in April and continuing rain and cool weather... Read more.
Ohio produce shippers find connection with local food movement
06/02/2011 1:41:26 PMWILLARD, Ohio — Ohio growers were local before local was cool, and the continuing emphasis on... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised