Ohio a big beneficiary of locally grown produce
06/05/2009 11:44:49 AMOhio vegetable growers continue to benefit from retail demand for locally-grown produce. Last year Ohio State... Read more.
Michael Farms opens 40,000-square-foot building
06/05/2009 11:34:30 AMLast year proved busy at Urbana, Ohio-based Michael Farms Inc., and so far, 2009 is shaping up to... Read more.
More year-round coverage among ’09 highlights for shipper
06/05/2009 11:26:48 AMNew programs and upgrades to existing ones rank among the highlights this year for Wiers Farm Inc./Dutch... Read more.
Weather shouldn’t slow Amish growers much
06/05/2009 11:20:26 AMA cold, wet spring hits all growers hard. But when you don’t have access to electricity, and a healthy... Read more.
Fuel down, but other inputs up
06/05/2009 11:07:50 AMCheaper gas has come as welcome relief to Ohio vegetable growers, but other input burdens loom large. Lower... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving