ONTARIO FIELD PRODUCE
Packer - Ontario field crops 2013 – world crops
06/14/2013 11:40:24 AMYard-long beans, callaloo, okra and long Asian eggplant are just a few of the ethnic crops growing... Read more.
Scotlynn Group gets busier with new acreage
06/14/2013 11:35:49 AMMajor Ontario grower-shipper Scotlynn Group has planted 260 acres of asparagus in former pumpkin fields,... Read more.
Asparagus, strawberry production season off to favorable start
06/14/2013 11:31:36 AMOntario’s first major crops of the season — asparagus and strawberries — are starting well. “We’ve... Read more.
Despite up and down weather, crops look great
06/14/2013 11:16:03 AMHaving weathered a roller coaster spring that alternated between hot, cold, wet and dry, most Ontario... Read more.
Ontario acreage, number of farms drops
06/12/2012 10:04:57 AMStatistics from the 2011 Canadian Census of Agriculture show Ontario following nationwide trends with overall... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court