ONTARIO FIELD PRODUCE
Cold spring weather forces crops off schedule
06/11/2014 10:17:35 AMAn unusually long and cold winter in Ontario, like in much of North America, is causing mixed scheduling... Read more.
Ontario Field Produce business updates
06/11/2014 10:12:05 AMChary Produce market opens for season Oakland, Ontario-based Chary Produce’s Chary Picker Country Market will offer... Read more.
Scotlynn Group gets busier with new acreage
06/14/2013 11:35:49 AMMajor Ontario grower-shipper Scotlynn Group has planted 260 acres of asparagus in former pumpkin fields,... Read more.
Asparagus, strawberry production season off to favorable start
06/14/2013 11:31:36 AMOntario’s first major crops of the season — asparagus and strawberries — are starting well. “We’ve... Read more.
Despite up and down weather, crops look great
06/14/2013 11:16:03 AMHaving weathered a roller coaster spring that alternated between hot, cold, wet and dry, most Ontario... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015