ONTARIO FIELD PRODUCE
Asparagus growers take a significant hit
06/08/2012 2:25:51 PMAs much as 40% of Ontario’s field asparagus crop was destroyed by bizarre weather patterns early... Read more.
Ontario Field Produce business updates
06/07/2012 2:37:20 PMMagalas Produce adds packing space With almost double the amount of packing and cooler space, Magalas... Read more.
Price, consolidated supply factor into locally grown produce equation
06/09/2011 10:48:10 AMIf there’s no place like home, Ontario retailers in some cases haven’t gotten the message... Read more.
Ontario produce operations get into electricity business
06/09/2011 10:45:56 AMFor two years, the provincial government in Ontario has urged businesses to switch to renewable energy. The... Read more.
Ontario finds role in summer produce market
06/09/2011 10:43:25 AMWith access to only 33.8 million consumers in their country, Canadian field produce growers and shippers... Read more.
Restaurateurs open up more menu space for locally grown produce
06/15/2010 3:49:06 PMFoodservice is central to the success of Ontario field produce growers and shippers, and they say... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court