ONTARIO FIELD PRODUCE
Restaurateurs open up more menu space for locally grown produce
06/15/2010 3:49:06 PMFoodservice is central to the success of Ontario field produce growers and shippers, and they say... Read more.
Retailers line up for Ontario-grown produce
06/15/2010 3:44:18 PMOntario food retailers are on board with Foodland Ontario, the province’s homegrown program. Ontarians are actively... Read more.
Fuel cost adds to concerns for Ontario grower-shippers
06/15/2010 3:35:25 PMIn June 2008, diesel fuel was priced at $1.32 Canadian per liter in Toronto, as oil was headed toward... Read more.
Ontario produce industry deals with highest minimum wage in North America
06/15/2010 3:30:49 PMThe cost of labor is going up in Canada, and Ontario is leading the way. On March 31, Ontario raised... Read more.
Some Ontario produce shippers say the organics movement has stalled
06/15/2010 3:26:21 PMOrganic produce is available out of Ontario, although some growers and shippers in the province question... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita