ONTARIO GREENHOUSE PRODUCE
Exchange rate problematic for fresh produce exporters
02/07/2011 10:14:56 AMThe Canadian loonie is at about 1.002 against the U.S. dollar, according to the Bank of Canada. Ray... Read more.
Mastronardi Produce opens facility
02/05/2010 3:13:00 PMKINGSVILLE, Ontario — With the help of a new facility in Courtright, Mastronardi Produce should be... Read more.
Consumer interest leads companies to explore locally grown movement
02/05/2010 3:04:48 PMLEAMINGTON, Ontario — The local movement may be helping some Ontario growers move product in their... Read more.
Ontario growers call export markets stable
02/05/2010 2:50:08 PMLEAMINGTON, Ontario — In a market so saturated with export business, each year brings its own unique... Read more.
Special Edition Marketing adds growers
02/05/2010 2:40:07 PMKINGSVILLE, Ontario — Ron Lapos, president of Special Edition Marketing, decided this year was as... Read more.
Greenhouse growers expect a normal start to winter deals
02/05/2010 2:11:00 PMLEAMINGTON, Ontario — Despite a snowy winter, greenhouse growers in Ontario expect an on-time start... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery