PEI exports expected to be lower
11/03/2011 3:17:52 PMPrince Edward Island grower-shippers likely won’t export as many potatoes to the Caribbean and other... Read more.
PEI experiments with new russet varieties
11/03/2011 3:14:25 PMThe burbank russet remains king on Prince Edward Island, but growers continue to trial-run spuds. Linkletter... Read more.
Late rains help PEI spud crop
10/31/2011 2:31:52 PMA “boom or bust” cycle of rain, then drought, then more rain turned out well for Prince... Read more.
Russian, Caribbean markets likely to draw more exports
10/28/2010 2:58:45 PMPoor growing weather in overseas potato-growing regions should create more export opportunities for growers of... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice