Peruvian asparagus slow out of the gate
07/17/2014 2:10:56 PMEarly-season Peruvian asparagus shipments to the U.S. have been slowed by less-than-ideal growing weather. After a... Read more.
Demand could be down but movement should be good
07/17/2014 1:49:43 PMDemand for Peruvian asparagus may not be quite as strong as a year ago, but importers and officials... Read more.
Peruvians explore other markets
07/26/2013 10:46:29 AMWhen Peruvians look to export their asparagus, North America isn’t necessarily their best option. “They can... Read more.
Importers look forward to strong demand
07/26/2013 10:40:44 AMImporters expect strong demand for Peruvian asparagus after a slight midsummer swoon. The summer doldrums had... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving