Peru considers processing, other markets
07/22/2013 11:44:36 AMWhen Peruvians look to export their asparagus, North America isn’t necessarily their best option. “They can... Read more.
Avocados, grapes push asparagus out of fields
07/17/2012 8:30:40 AMAsparagus is often referred to as a thirsty crop, and quenching that thirst in the dry conditions... Read more.
India, EU trade pacts widen exports
07/16/2012 4:54:04 PMNew trade agreements with India and the European Union finalized this summer promise to further increase... Read more.
Importers group unveils category management plan
07/16/2012 4:36:37 PMIt’s all good when it comes to the 2012-13 category management plan from the Peruvian Asparagus... Read more.
Peru should have plenty for U.S., Canadian markets
07/16/2012 4:27:09 PMSome Peruvian asparagus importers are confident they will have adequate volumes to meet growing demand... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico