Focus on food safety could cause delays, expenses
06/20/2012 3:46:59 PMSeveral changes scheduled for later this year could affect the Peruvian citrus deal. “The industry continues... Read more.
Peruvian citrus importers expect strong volumes, product
06/06/2012 2:05:30 PMThe Peruvian citrus deal started on time or even slightly early this season in mid- to late May, and... Read more.
Peru set to become a stronger player in citrus deal
06/06/2012 1:43:26 PMGrowers and shippers agree that Peru’s citrus volumes are increasing. Chincha, Peru-based La Calera plans to... Read more.
Peruvian citrus continues to help satisfy U.S. demand
06/10/2011 12:50:54 PMThe U.S. continues to be a significant destination for Peruvian citrus since it became a major importer... Read more.
Pier deal should increase efficiencies, decrease costs
06/10/2011 12:47:43 PMThe produce industry stands to benefit from Peru’s new contract with a major shipping company... Read more.
Marketers say timing is key to success of Peruvian citrus
06/15/2010 2:47:52 PMPeruvian citrus suppliers say each year the country is getting more competitive and closing quality... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports