European greenhouse tomato varieties invade Quebec
06/23/2011 12:06:21 PMMONTREAL — Quebec’s organic spotlight is focused on a cluster of small greenhouse tomatoes named... Read more.
Demers Farms plans $12 million greenhouse facility
06/23/2011 12:03:33 PMDRUMMONDVILLE, Quebec — Greenhouse grower Demers Farms is building a $12 million, eco-friendly greenhouse in... Read more.
Local produce push helps Quebec grower-shippers
06/23/2011 11:57:48 AMMONTREAL — Quebec’s major supermarket chains will all be flying the local produce banner again... Read more.
Late spring weather causes some delays for Quebec growers
06/23/2011 11:50:59 AMMONTREAL — After last year’s unusually early spring weather, Quebec growers were beginning to fear... Read more.
Quebec growers report good quality after mild winter
06/25/2010 10:44:08 AMA mild winter and an unprecedented early spring has Quebec growers celebrating as they planted their... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised