European greenhouse tomato varieties invade Quebec
06/23/2011 12:06:21 PMMONTREAL — Quebec’s organic spotlight is focused on a cluster of small greenhouse tomatoes named... Read more.
Demers Farms plans $12 million greenhouse facility
06/23/2011 12:03:33 PMDRUMMONDVILLE, Quebec — Greenhouse grower Demers Farms is building a $12 million, eco-friendly greenhouse in... Read more.
Local produce push helps Quebec grower-shippers
06/23/2011 11:57:48 AMMONTREAL — Quebec’s major supermarket chains will all be flying the local produce banner again... Read more.
Late spring weather causes some delays for Quebec growers
06/23/2011 11:50:59 AMMONTREAL — After last year’s unusually early spring weather, Quebec growers were beginning to fear... Read more.
Quebec growers report good quality after mild winter
06/25/2010 10:44:08 AMA mild winter and an unprecedented early spring has Quebec growers celebrating as they planted their... Read more.
- Mushroom Council pushes ‘blendability’ for 2015
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 7
- Sustainability exchange showcases Ventura County operations
- Fresh Solutions wins PMA Impact Award
- Restaurant performance, economy leaves operators ‘unimpressed’
- Honeybear introduces earth-friendly growing program