Quebec strawberry harvest begins early
06/25/2010 10:13:00 AMThe first Quebec strawberries were harvested on May 24, making it the earliest harvest in at least 30... Read more.
Campaign promotes Quebec-grown produce
06/25/2010 9:49:47 AMGuillaume Henri is losing sleep over parsnips. The vice president of sales and marketing at G.N.C.... Read more.
Business updates: Quebec Produce
06/25/2010 9:17:57 AMHydroSerre Mirabel hires vice president Daniel Terrault has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing... Read more.
Quebec's Nutrableu finds success marketing wild blueberries
06/25/2009 9:42:06 AMQuebec’s smallest crop hugs the ground and is barely visible through its own scrubby branches. But... Read more.
Enforcement of bilingual labeling rules gets tighter
06/25/2009 9:33:11 AMYou may say tomato, but if you don’t write “tomate” on a Price Look-Up sticker destined for Quebec,... Read more.
Web site connects buyers, sellers of fresh produce
06/25/2009 9:07:17 AMErick Rocheleau aims to revolutionize the produce industry one mouse click at a time. Since January,... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart