RED RIVER VALLEY POTATOES
Black Gold Farms improves consistency with optical sorter
10/13/2014 12:09:58 PMBlack Gold Farms used an Odenberg Halo sorter during its potato seasons in Missouri and Texas earlier... Read more.
New manager, staff help grower-shippers sort out transportation
10/13/2014 12:08:12 PMHeimbuch Potatoes recently added a full-time transportation manager to its staff to address the difficulty... Read more.
Idaho, other regions encroach on market for round reds
10/13/2014 12:04:22 PMRed River Valley potato growers say they will have a crop with good color, good quality, a variety... Read more.
Heimbuch adds capacity for small packs
10/25/2013 11:06:32 AMNearly a third of the potatoes packed at Heimbuch Potatoes go in 3- and 5-pound packs, but the family... Read more.
Ben Holmes adjusting after death of majority owner
10/25/2013 11:02:21 AMWhen Kevin Olson needed to hire a salesman for his brokerage, he didn’t make the decision lightly.... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes