RED RIVER VALLEY POTATOES
Heimbuch adds capacity for small packs
10/25/2013 11:06:32 AMNearly a third of the potatoes packed at Heimbuch Potatoes go in 3- and 5-pound packs, but the family... Read more.
Ben Holmes adjusting after death of majority owner
10/25/2013 11:02:21 AMWhen Kevin Olson needed to hire a salesman for his brokerage, he didn’t make the decision lightly.... Read more.
Demand increasing for reds at retail, foodservice
10/25/2013 10:24:29 AMRusset potatoes account for nearly half of the retail dollars spent in the potato category, but reds... Read more.
Quality up, volume down for Red River spud crop
10/25/2013 10:10:07 AMLate plantings and spotty yields may hinder the overall size of the Red River Valley potato crop,... Read more.
Association hopes logo change leads to higher-profile brand
10/19/2012 3:00:35 PMAs the Northern Plains Potato Growers Association presents a new look for outsiders, there also may... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court