RED RIVER VALLEY POTATOES
Suppliers hope to increase potato's presence in foodservice
10/09/2009 2:52:00 PMRed potatoes are becoming more popular on restaurant menus, said David Moquist, owner and sales manager,... Read more.
Retail promotions emphasize 'goodness' of potatoes
10/09/2009 2:43:00 PMGrowers in the Red River Valley are confident in their potatoes. “As growers, we really believe in... Read more.
Growers expect good truck availability, steady prices
10/09/2009 2:05:00 PMMost growers in the Red River Valley are optimistic independent truckers will be available to haul... Read more.
Red River growers back battle against breast cancer
10/09/2009 12:00:00 PMRed River Valley potato growers have a promotion with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help... Read more.
Food safety practices, sustainability common in valley
10/07/2009 3:10:00 PMWhile food safety and sustainability are trends in many food industry sectors, both are common practices... Read more.
Cold, rainy season impacts Red River Valley growers
10/07/2009 12:55:00 PMWhile the harvest is just starting, the Red River Valley red potato crop most likely will be steady... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes