SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Artichokes back in peak production
04/30/2013 2:25:23 PMCASTROVILLE, Calif. — As peak production of artichokes began in California, early signs suggested better-than-average... Read more.
Growers make transition to Salinas
04/30/2013 2:19:36 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Salinas Valley growers and shippers who transition here from Yuma, Ariz., handle... Read more.
Pacific International launches two products
04/26/2013 3:58:53 PMSALINAS, Calif. — As the Salinas Valley vegetable deal began, Pacific International Marketing introduced broccoli... Read more.
Salinas deal kicks off with high volumes, low prices
04/26/2013 3:36:45 PMSALINAS, Calif. — As Salinas Valley vegetable production resumed in full force in mid-April, favorable... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court