SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Increasing prices put Salinas growers back in the black
04/28/2014 11:26:28 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Salinas Valley growers have taken some long-awaited comfort and profits since Yuma,... Read more.
Church Bros. launches foodservice salad blends
04/28/2014 11:13:03 AMSALINAS, Calif. — Church Bros. LLC is introducing four leafy greens products for foodservice under... Read more.
Robotic harvesters may be the future
04/25/2014 2:50:57 PMSALINAS, Calif. — A tight labor supply and the allure of savings motivate growers in the Salinas... Read more.
Colorful Harvest expands cauliflower rainbow
04/25/2014 2:39:48 PMSALINAS, Calif. — The cauliflower market heated up at the start of Salinas Valley’s spring... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine