SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Cool, rainy weather may mean slow start for Salinas harvest
04/19/2012 2:36:11 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Cold nights and rainy days in the second week of April left Salinas Valley... Read more.
Ocean Mist artichokes hit peak
04/19/2012 2:47:31 PMCASTROVILLE, Calif. — By the second week of April, peak season for artichokes had arrived. The... Read more.
Promotable volumes for artichokes anticipated
04/27/2011 1:40:08 PMThe green globe artichoke harvest on California’s Central Coast was expected to crest just before... Read more.
Dole marketing campaign focuses on salad creation
04/22/2011 2:24:34 PMThis spring a new Dole marketing campaign, “Find Your Inspiration,” intends to give the process of... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery