SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Cool, rainy weather may mean slow start for Salinas harvest
04/19/2012 2:36:11 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Cold nights and rainy days in the second week of April left Salinas Valley... Read more.
Ocean Mist artichokes hit peak
04/19/2012 2:47:31 PMCASTROVILLE, Calif. — By the second week of April, peak season for artichokes had arrived. The... Read more.
Promotable volumes for artichokes anticipated
04/27/2011 1:40:08 PMThe green globe artichoke harvest on California’s Central Coast was expected to crest just before... Read more.
Dole marketing campaign focuses on salad creation
04/22/2011 2:24:34 PMThis spring a new Dole marketing campaign, “Find Your Inspiration,” intends to give the process of... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports