SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Cool, rainy weather may mean slow start for Salinas harvest
04/19/2012 2:36:11 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Cold nights and rainy days in the second week of April left Salinas Valley... Read more.
Ocean Mist artichokes hit peak
04/19/2012 2:47:31 PMCASTROVILLE, Calif. — By the second week of April, peak season for artichokes had arrived. The... Read more.
Promotable volumes for artichokes anticipated
04/27/2011 1:40:08 PMThe green globe artichoke harvest on California’s Central Coast was expected to crest just before... Read more.
Dole marketing campaign focuses on salad creation
04/22/2011 2:24:34 PMThis spring a new Dole marketing campaign, “Find Your Inspiration,” intends to give the process of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised