SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Salinas Valley broccoli harvest starts slowly
04/22/2011 2:02:10 PMThe Salinas Valley broccoli deal began in March ahead of lettuce, but harvesting was slowed by steady... Read more.
Lettuce gaps expected from early season rains
04/22/2011 1:56:50 PMAs Salinas Valley, Calif., vegetable harvesting hit full stride in mid-April, it remained unclear how... Read more.
D’Arrigo to continue supporting breast cancer research
05/13/2010 4:04:28 PMSALINAS, Calif. — D’Arrigo Bros. Co. reached its $1 million donation benefiting the Breast Cancer Research... Read more.
Lettuce transition back to Salinas in April
05/13/2010 3:44:29 PMSALINAS, Calif. — April is the month when lettuce returns to the Salinas Valley. After months of desert... Read more.
Salinas sends strong volumes of broccoli and cauliflower
05/13/2010 3:26:20 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Salinas Valley shippers expect good supplies and strong quality for broccoli and cauliflower... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered