SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Colorful Harvest settles into new cooling facility
05/21/2009 6:22:03 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Colorful Harvest, is starting the spring season with a new 32,000-square-foot cooler. Since... Read more.
Research may play bigger part in Salinas Valley
05/21/2009 6:08:46 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Already the most productive fresh produce region in the world, Salinas Valley could... Read more.
Weather delays lettuce harvest, affects crop quality
05/21/2009 5:57:23 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Cooler temperatures delayed the lettuce harvest a few days but caused no supply gaps... Read more.
New products fill spring retail displays
05/21/2009 5:03:30 PMSALINAS, Calif. — The start of the new growing season brings new products hitting retail shelves in... Read more.
Promotions wave coupons to draw in retail shoppers
05/21/2009 4:43:06 PMSALINAS, Calif. — The Nunes Co. is trying something new with its promotions this spring: free. The... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution