SALINAS VALLEY VEGETABLE
Salinas Valley season should stay free of labor shortages
05/21/2009 6:36:57 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Salinas Valley growers expect to have plenty of labor to staff their harvest crews... Read more.
Recessions means growth for some companies
05/21/2009 6:30:34 PMSALINAS, Calif. — The recession means more bare dirt and late plantings in the Salinas Valley alongside... Read more.
Colorful Harvest settles into new cooling facility
05/21/2009 6:22:03 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Colorful Harvest, is starting the spring season with a new 32,000-square-foot cooler. Since... Read more.
Research may play bigger part in Salinas Valley
05/21/2009 6:08:46 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Already the most productive fresh produce region in the world, Salinas Valley could... Read more.
Weather delays lettuce harvest, affects crop quality
05/21/2009 5:57:23 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Cooler temperatures delayed the lettuce harvest a few days but caused no supply gaps... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered