SAN DIEGO/BAJA TOMATOES
Tomato suspension agreement having little effect
08/27/2013 9:51:04 AMSo far, the tomato suspension agreement signed early this year by Mexican growers and the U.S. Department... Read more.
San Diego/Baja Tomato business updates
08/27/2013 9:48:38 AMAndrew & Williamson focuses on heirlooms San Diego-based Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce is focusing on... Watch Video.
Tomato suspension agreement causes few effects
08/26/2013 3:25:59 PMSo far, the tomato suspension agreement signed early this year by Mexican growers and the U.S. Department... Read more.
Royal Flavor tests organic tomato deal
08/26/2013 3:09:30 PMRoyal Flavor LLC, San Diego, is testing an organic program out of Baja California this season, said... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- Sun World names new CEO, details strategy