SAN DIEGO/BAJA TOMATOES
Tomato suspension agreement having little effect
08/27/2013 9:51:04 AMSo far, the tomato suspension agreement signed early this year by Mexican growers and the U.S. Department... Read more.
San Diego/Baja Tomato business updates
08/27/2013 9:48:38 AMAndrew & Williamson focuses on heirlooms San Diego-based Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce is focusing on... Watch Video.
Tomato suspension agreement causes few effects
08/26/2013 3:25:59 PMSo far, the tomato suspension agreement signed early this year by Mexican growers and the U.S. Department... Read more.
Royal Flavor tests organic tomato deal
08/26/2013 3:09:30 PMRoyal Flavor LLC, San Diego, is testing an organic program out of Baja California this season, said... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies