Albertson said Deardorff contracts a high percentage of its sales, but it is always looking for new customers. He said the company especially likes to build programs for in-store farmers markets for West Coast retailers that want to offer locally grown produce to their shoppers.
Retail trends include offering variety, skipping middlemen
08/20/2010 02:01:35 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry