SANTA MARIA VEGETABLES
Babé Farms brings color to the kitchen
04/16/2014 12:28:51 PMBabé Farms Inc., which grows and ships specialty vegetables year-round in Santa Maria, Calif., expects... Read more.
Growers look forward to strong demand
04/15/2013 4:10:26 PMMother Nature’s effects on California and other regions of the U.S. could help stimulate demand... Read more.
PIM expands organics, adds to cooler space, launches pea deal
04/15/2013 2:47:45 PMPacific International Marketing has expanded its organic vegetable program in Santa Maria, added to its... Read more.
Grower-shipper Association chooses new president
04/15/2013 2:26:43 PMCentral Coast native Claire Wineman has succeeded Richard Quandt as president of the Guadalupe, Calif.-based... Read more.
Water issues loom large for Santa Maria growers
04/15/2013 2:09:48 PMLabor may be the top issue facing Santa Maria vegetable growers this season, but water isn’t... Read more.
Warmer weather brings Santa Maria harvest closer to normal
04/12/2013 5:35:11 PMAfter some weather-related delays in late winter and early spring, things were mostly back to normal... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall