SANTA MARIA VEGETABLES
Babé Farms brings color to the kitchen
04/16/2014 12:28:51 PMBabé Farms Inc., which grows and ships specialty vegetables year-round in Santa Maria, Calif., expects... Read more.
Growers look forward to strong demand
04/15/2013 4:10:26 PMMother Nature’s effects on California and other regions of the U.S. could help stimulate demand... Read more.
PIM expands organics, adds to cooler space, launches pea deal
04/15/2013 2:47:45 PMPacific International Marketing has expanded its organic vegetable program in Santa Maria, added to its... Read more.
Grower-shipper Association chooses new president
04/15/2013 2:26:43 PMCentral Coast native Claire Wineman has succeeded Richard Quandt as president of the Guadalupe, Calif.-based... Read more.
Water issues loom large for Santa Maria growers
04/15/2013 2:09:48 PMLabor may be the top issue facing Santa Maria vegetable growers this season, but water isn’t... Read more.
Warmer weather brings Santa Maria harvest closer to normal
04/12/2013 5:35:11 PMAfter some weather-related delays in late winter and early spring, things were mostly back to normal... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised