SANTA MARIA VEGETABLES
Santa Maria vegetables business update briefs
04/05/2012 3:23:02 PMBabé Farms offers chervil for foodservice Santa Maria, Calif.-based grower-shipper Babé Farms recently introduced foodservice packs... Read more.
Bonipak upgrades warehouse system
04/05/2012 3:18:16 PMIn the competitive produce industry, it’s important to operate as efficiently as possible, while maintaining... Read more.
Foodservice vegetable sales start rebound from recession
04/05/2012 3:13:14 PMSome Santa Maria-area vegetable shippers say the foodservice market for vegetables is on the rise. After... Read more.
Gaps, strong demand push prices for broccoli
04/05/2012 3:02:41 PMMany growers in the Santa Maria, Calif., growing region specialize in broccoli because the climate... Read more.
Spring weather cooperates with planning of Santa Maria Vegetables
04/05/2012 2:59:35 PMSanta Maria spring vegetables are off to a good start, with good spring weather following a mild winter. “The... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered