SKAGIT VALLEY PRODUCE
Skagit Valley blueberry producer transitions to organic
08/31/2012 11:51:41 AMThe land in Bow, Wash., for more than 60 years known in the Skagit Valley as Anderson’s Blueberry... Read more.
Locally grown pays off for Skagit Valley growers
08/31/2012 11:49:38 AMOnly about one-fourth of the food consumed in western Washington is grown there, according to statistics... Read more.
Potatoes, other Skagit Valley crops should bring good supplies
08/31/2012 11:46:40 AMThanks to better weather than last year, the Skagit Valley off the Puget Sound is living up to its... Read more.
New Skagit Valley produce market brings together growers, buyers
10/11/2010 9:34:11 PMThere’s a new centralized wholesale market in Skagit Valley, Washington. It’s not exactly a terminal... Read more.
Retailers devote displays, advertising to Skagit Valley produce
08/20/2010 1:56:47 PMRetailers can’t get enough of what customers are demanding, and that’s good news for Skagit Valley-grown... Read more.
Season starts out rough for Skagit produce suppliers
08/20/2010 1:52:38 PMDean Cunningham had just finished planting his potato crop May 20 near Mount Vernon, Wash. Then,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening