SOUTH AFRICAN CITRUS
DNE upgrades bagging capacity
05/13/2013 3:31:23 PMDNE World Fruit Sales, Fort Pierce, Fla., plans to complete a major upgrade of its bagging operations... Read more.
East Coast, Midwest get citrus importers' focus
05/04/2012 12:39:05 PMSouth African citrus importers hope to expand markets in the western U.S., but for the most part,... Read more.
South African citrus importers expect strong demand
05/04/2012 12:33:52 PMSouth African citrus exports to North America are expected to be up this year, but importers expect... Read more.
Bigger volumes of South African citrus to be shipped this season
05/04/2012 12:31:03 PMImporters of South African oranges and clementines look forward to higher volumes and outstanding quality... Read more.
Bags the package of choice for South African clementines
05/12/2011 3:34:20 PMBags continue to gain dominance as the package of choice for South African clementines — and,... Read more.
California should clear out in time for South African citrus
05/09/2011 10:08:22 AMImporters of South African citrus expect strong demand this summer. The season should be a nice change... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised