SOUTH AFRICAN CITRUS
Grapefruit cleared for shipping to the U.S.
05/10/2010 2:26:08 PMNavels, clementines — and now grapefruit. Last winter the U.S. Department of Agriculture ruled that certain... Read more.
Citrus industry to push soccer-related marketing
05/10/2010 2:22:14 PMThe world’s attention will be fixed on South Africa this summer, as the country hosts the 2010 World... Read more.
Bags gain upper hand in South African citrus packaging
05/10/2010 2:17:53 PMIn the packaging Battle of the B’s — bags versus boxes — bags may be gaining the upper hand when it... Read more.
South African exporters target West, Midwest
05/10/2010 2:13:33 PMThe South African citrus industry is working hard to improve its supply chain to deliver its fruit... Read more.
Shippers expect good quality, ample volume from South Africa
05/10/2010 10:39:52 AMImporters and industry officials look forward to good quality and ample volumes of South African citrus... Read more.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future