SOUTH AFRICAN CITRUS
Demand expected strong for South African citrus
05/10/2010 2:09:22 PMThe South African citrus industry is expected to ship 14% more fruit this year than last year, and... Read more.
Shippers expect good quality, ample volume from South Africa
05/10/2010 10:39:52 AMImporters and industry officials look forward to good quality and ample volumes of South African citrus... Read more.
Promoting South African citrus is a kick
05/19/2009 10:44:05 AMReceiving promotable volumes of citrus from South Africa this late spring and summer doesn’t appear... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces