Many say South African citrus has advantages
05/13/2013 03:31:00 PM
- EU citrus ruling unlikely to affect U.S. imports
- South African citrus bag promotions to rise
- Early California finish bodes well for South African fruit
- Promotable volumes, good quality expected
- South African citrus growers fight back against pest
- South Africa ships almost 40,000 tons of citrus to U.S.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case