SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA STRAWBERRIES
Business updates: Southern California Strawberries
02/15/2010 1:22:00 PMAndrew & Williamson boosts acreage, organics San Diego-based Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce has increased its... Read more.
Mexico serves as alternative strawberry source
02/15/2010 12:03:00 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Southern California may be known for its year-round moderate temperatures and clear... Read more.
Firms distinguish themselves with unique varieties
02/15/2010 11:03:00 AMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — A number of major Southern California strawberry-grower shippers find that the key... Read more.
Foodservice business on the rebound
02/15/2010 10:20:00 AMAfter suffering significant business declines for more than a year, some foodservice operations seem to... Read more.
Growers make sustainability a priority
02/15/2010 9:26:00 AMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Providing top-quality, sustainably grown strawberries is a priority of Southern California grower-shippers. California... Read more.
Strawberry commission uses new media to reach moms
02/12/2010 3:25:00 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. —The California Strawberry Commission plans to use supermarket scan data, new technology and... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court