Blueberry council slates referendum for 2011
07/22/2010 3:51:44 PMA grower referendum is scheduled for July 2011 to determine continuance of the U.S. Highbush Blueberry... Read more.
Red Blossom adds GFS audit
07/22/2010 3:47:32 PMRed Blossom Farms, Santa Ynez, Calif., added an additional audit for Global Food Safety Initiative standards... Read more.
Oregon Berry prepares for late summer harvest
07/22/2010 3:40:33 PMBrian Malensky, vice president of domestic sales for Oregon Berry Packing Co., Hillsboro, Ore., said... Read more.
Naturipe adds S.C. blackberry grower
07/22/2010 3:31:22 PMFor the first time, Naples, Fla.-based Naturipe Farms LLC is shipping blackberries from South Carolina,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening