Beach Street Farms increases organic volume
07/22/2010 2:56:30 PMWatsonville, Calif.-based strawberry grower-shipper Beach Street Farms increased its acreage slightly for organic strawberries. It... Read more.
Berries can bring consumers into produce
07/22/2010 2:50:00 PMAll grower-shippers want their produce placed front and center in the produce department, where it... Read more.
Blackberries and raspberries receiving more promotions
07/22/2010 2:38:08 PMWith grower-shippers adding growing areas and better varieties of berries, retailers are promoting blackberries and... Read more.
Blueberry demand calls for more acres
07/22/2010 2:22:53 PMTo keep up with demand, blueberry growers are putting in more acres and coaxing more blueberries from... Read more.
Highbush Blueberry Council and Lewis & Neale promote consumption
07/22/2010 2:14:53 PMThe U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, Folsom, Calif., works with communications agency Lewis & Neale Inc.,... Read more.
- Sesame Street promo brought to you by the letters P, M, and A
- Salad Savoy introducing Lollipops kale sprouts
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- U.S. Apple Association received four awards
- Six to join Texas Produce Hall of Fame
- Florida blueberries running late, small supplies driving demand