Strawberry shipments on the rise
07/22/2010 2:32:08 PMIt’s been a season of record shipments for California strawberry growers, and mid-July prices were... Read more.
Blueberry demand calls for more acres
07/22/2010 2:22:53 PMTo keep up with demand, blueberry growers are putting in more acres and coaxing more blueberries from... Read more.
Highbush Blueberry Council and Lewis & Neale promote consumption
07/22/2010 2:14:53 PMThe U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, Folsom, Calif., works with communications agency Lewis & Neale Inc.,... Read more.
U.S. Open promotes blueberries
07/22/2010 2:08:03 PMSummer is a natural time to tie berry promotions to outdoor activities, including tennis, bicycling... Read more.
Berry growers implementing new traceability procedures
07/22/2010 1:59:42 PMFood safety and traceability are complex issues for the produce industry. Berry grower-shippers said they... Read more.
California new fumigant receives media attention
07/22/2010 1:50:06 PMThe state of California’s consideration of the use of methyl iodide as a soil fumigant brought attention... Read more.
Oregon growers expect to beat record for blueberry volume
07/27/2009 11:01:24 AMOregon blueberry grower-shippers are on track for record volume that could exceed 50 million pounds. That’s... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3