Peru expects to ship larger citrus volumes
05/31/2012 4:25:15 PMHarvest volumes in Peru are a bit higher this year compared with last season, and export percentages... Read more.
California works to prevent spread of HLB
05/31/2012 4:07:55 PMCalifornia citrus growers are hopeful that the state’s Department of Food and Agriculture and other... Read more.
Summer citrus marketers plan product additions
05/31/2012 3:40:29 PMExpect additions to the summer citrus category in the coming years, from importers and from domestic... Read more.
Citrus committee starts marketing to North America
05/31/2012 3:33:24 PMThis season, for the first time, the Santiago-based Chilean Citrus Committee is spending marketing dollars... Read more.
Marketers expect ample summer citrus supplies, varieties
05/31/2012 3:19:27 PMAs supplies of domestic citrus wind down in North America for the summer, Southern Hemisphere growers... Read more.
Imported citrus boosts U.S. retailers' summer sales
05/31/2012 3:09:50 PMRetailers — and consumers — have learned over the years they can rely on a steady supply... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery