Exchange rates, fuel costs put citrus imports up for grabs
06/02/2011 1:59:37 PMA weaker dollar and higher shipping costs could mean fewer citrus imports hitting the U.S. market... Read more.
Chilean exports: clementines, oranges up
06/02/2011 1:57:20 PMThe effects of a drought in northern Chile slowed arrivals of citrus commodities in the U.S. “The... Read more.
California valencias multiply, in smaller sizes
06/02/2011 1:52:27 PMEstimates differ on the size of this summer’s California valencia orange crop. California Agricultural Statistic Services... Read more.
Peru exports rise, but destinations up for grabs
06/02/2011 1:19:55 PMCitrus exports from Peru are expected to be up this year, but the amount coming into the U.S. could... Read more.
Chile to kick off second year of navel exports to U.S.
06/04/2010 1:21:59 PMWith its first year of exporting navels to the U.S. now in the past, Chile’s grower-shippers are finding... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery