Marketers expect ample summer citrus supplies, varieties
05/31/2012 3:19:27 PMAs supplies of domestic citrus wind down in North America for the summer, Southern Hemisphere growers... Read more.
Imported citrus boosts U.S. retailers' summer sales
05/31/2012 3:09:50 PMRetailers — and consumers — have learned over the years they can rely on a steady supply... Read more.
Exchange rates, fuel costs put citrus imports up for grabs
06/02/2011 1:59:37 PMA weaker dollar and higher shipping costs could mean fewer citrus imports hitting the U.S. market... Read more.
Chilean exports: clementines, oranges up
06/02/2011 1:57:20 PMThe effects of a drought in northern Chile slowed arrivals of citrus commodities in the U.S. “The... Read more.
California valencias multiply, in smaller sizes
06/02/2011 1:52:27 PMEstimates differ on the size of this summer’s California valencia orange crop. California Agricultural Statistic Services... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Global Organic Specialty hires salesman