Marketers expect ample summer citrus supplies, varieties
05/31/2012 3:19:27 PMAs supplies of domestic citrus wind down in North America for the summer, Southern Hemisphere growers... Read more.
Imported citrus boosts U.S. retailers' summer sales
05/31/2012 3:09:50 PMRetailers — and consumers — have learned over the years they can rely on a steady supply... Read more.
Exchange rates, fuel costs put citrus imports up for grabs
06/02/2011 1:59:37 PMA weaker dollar and higher shipping costs could mean fewer citrus imports hitting the U.S. market... Read more.
Chilean exports: clementines, oranges up
06/02/2011 1:57:20 PMThe effects of a drought in northern Chile slowed arrivals of citrus commodities in the U.S. “The... Read more.
California valencias multiply, in smaller sizes
06/02/2011 1:52:27 PMEstimates differ on the size of this summer’s California valencia orange crop. California Agricultural Statistic Services... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports