Seedless lemon, Cal Poly team target foodservice
06/02/2011 1:17:20 PMSeedless lemons have a future in foodservice, as Future Fruit LLC sees it. Peter Alvitre, a partner... Read more.
Chile to kick off second year of navel exports to U.S.
06/04/2010 1:21:59 PMWith its first year of exporting navels to the U.S. now in the past, Chile’s grower-shippers are finding... Read more.
Smaller sizes, but bigger volume en route from South Africa
06/04/2010 12:29:01 PMThe summer fresh citrus shipped from South Africa to North America is expected to take a notable jump... Read more.
Peruvian citrus should bounce back from rough 2009
06/04/2010 11:47:49 AMThe 2010 deal for Peruvian citrus grower-shipper-exporters is something of a mixed bag. Exports to... Read more.
California valencias remain a citrus value
06/04/2010 11:16:07 AMWith California’s 2009-10 navel crop in the home stretch, valencias, the state’s summer orange, has... Read more.
Quality trumps size for most offshore summer citrus
06/04/2010 10:35:40 AMSummer citrus imports beginning to enter North America will boast excellent quality, but sizes may... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice