TEX-MEX WINTER PRODUCE
Tex Mex Winter Produce business updates
11/25/2013 4:09:13 PMBebo to expand by 20,000 square feet Bebo Distributing Inc., Pharr, Texas, is expanding. “We’re about to... Read more.
Highway’s opening just around the corner
11/25/2013 3:38:04 PMAfter several delays, the Autopista Durango-Mazatlan, a 143-mile highway from the growing regions of west... Read more.
Texas growers take aim at greening disease
11/25/2013 3:13:50 PMThe Asian citrus psyllid as well as citrus greening disease, formally known as huanglongbing, have... Read more.
Carnes vies for ag commissioner post
11/25/2013 2:48:37 PMJ. Allen Carnes, owner of Uvalde, Texas-based Winter Garden Produce, may be campaigning for the Texas... Read more.
IEH-Quanta lab anticipates ISO 17025 certification
11/25/2013 2:40:28 PMThe Selma, Texas-based IEH-Quanta Lab facility in Pharr, Texas, should be ISO 17025-accredited by mid-December,... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million