TEX-MEX WINTER PRODUCE
Tex-Mex Winter Produce business updates
11/16/2012 1:18:56 PMAllen Lund Co. opens McAllen office The Allen Lund Co., based in La Cañada, Calif., has opened... Read more.
Long-awaited highway set to open by year's end
11/16/2012 1:14:24 PMThe long-awaited Autopista Durango-Mazatlan, a 143-mile highway from the growing regions of west Mexico to... Read more.
Cooling facility to open at border crossing bridge
11/16/2012 1:05:30 PMTexas importers of Mexican produce should finally get some relief this season when climate-controlled inspection... Read more.
Plantation Produce makes big changes
11/16/2012 12:29:01 PMPlantation Produce Co., Mission, Texas, expects big changes as it kicks off its winter produce deal. The... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes