TEX-MEX WINTER PRODUCE
Rio Grande Valley takes lead in imports of Mexican produce
11/18/2011 3:07:23 PMFor the past several years, Mexican produce tonnage entering Texas ports of entry has been inching... Read more.
Rio Grande Valley awaits highway's completion
11/18/2011 3:03:25 PMWest Mexico shippers have been eyeing the Rio Grande Valley for the freight advantage to the eastern... Read more.
Texas operations turn focus on food safety
11/18/2011 2:49:54 PMAudits, testing and food safety programs are a part of daily life for any produce operation. In the... Read more.
Pharr bridge gears up for increased crossings
11/18/2011 2:39:56 PMThe Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge, the primary port of entry for fresh produce into the Rio Grande... Read more.
Nogales shippers look east for freight savings, efficiencies
11/17/2010 2:30:17 PMOver the past several years, the volume of Mexican produce shipped through Rio Grande Valley points... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered