Texas Citrus business updates
11/13/2013 4:39:16 PMEdinburg Citrus Association adds acreage The Edinburg, Texas-based Edinburg Citrus Association has expanded acreage by 35%... Read more.
Organics find niche in Texas
11/13/2013 4:29:31 PMCitrus growers and shippers across the Rio Grande Valley generally cede the organic category to someone... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/13/2013 4:09:19 PMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Oranges make their play in Texas citrus business
11/13/2013 3:45:33 PMTexas has carved a niche in the citrus business with grapefruit, but the Rio Grande Valley also ventures... Read more.
Paramount entry seen as game-changer in Rio Grande Valley
11/12/2013 4:45:14 PMA major California-based citrus grower-shipper moved into Texas last year, just in time for Christmas. Even... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up