Holiday citrus sales prove nice gift for grower-shippers
11/11/2011 12:17:11 PMChristmas comes early every year for Texas citrus grower-shippers as buyers stock up for the winter... Read more.
Psyllids but no HLB detected in Texas
11/11/2011 12:15:25 PMThe Asian citrus psyllid continues to pose a threat to the Texas citrus industry, but the good news... Read more.
Freeze delays grapefruit but doesn’t hurt quality
11/11/2011 11:37:04 AMA February freeze coupled with continuing drought and a hot summer has resulted in a slightly later... Read more.
Retailers of Texas citrus can expect high-quality fruit
11/04/2010 3:31:33 PMSome got out of the gate with a flourish, and some are running a little late, but all can agree that... Read more.
Texas takes proactive approach to keeping out citrus pests
11/04/2010 3:23:37 PMTexas citrus doesn’t have greening — yet. That’s why the industry is doing all it can to be proactive.... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes