Texas deal to start late
03/03/2014 12:48:33 PMA cold winter will likely delay the start of the Texas onion deal by up to two weeks. Don Ed Holmes,... Read more.
Drought cuts further into Texas deal
03/03/2014 12:37:46 PMThe Texas onion deal continues to shrink as growers fight persistent drought. The water situation for... Read more.
Tex-Mex expands onion shed
03/03/2014 12:23:26 PMTex-Mex Sales LLC, Weslaco, Texas, has made major upgrades to its shed, said Michael Davis, co-owner. Improvements... Read more.
Bins replace burlap as field-packing preference
03/03/2014 12:06:37 PMField loading in bins has become the norm for Texas onion growers. It wasn’t that long ago... Read more.
Texas helps fill small but important gap for Bland Farms
03/01/2013 11:47:44 AMIn the grand scheme of things, Texas product represents a tiny fraction of the onions marketed by... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million