Stanley Farms reinvesting in fresh packing line
04/07/2014 2:07:53 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Packing operations at Stanley Farms’ fresh Vidalia onion operation will be faster... Read more.
Sikes Farms updates packing shed, food safety efforts
04/07/2014 1:59:37 PMCOLLINS, Ga. — Alan Sikes tends to look at his Vidalia onion business the same way an old catfish... Read more.
Hand work remains growers’ choice as research seeks better option
04/07/2014 1:38:08 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Scientists and growers are working to streamline the growing and harvesting process... Read more.
Researchers seek better method to measure onion flavor
04/07/2014 1:27:56 PMThough Vidalia onions are already known for their sweetness, researchers and growers are working to... Read more.
Late finish for Vidalias promises full volumes by May
04/07/2014 2:40:12 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — For the third consecutive year, Mother Nature has been less than friendly to... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes