Marketing campaign uses e-media to get back to basics
04/07/2014 12:05:00 AMVIDALIA, Ga. — Building a future customer base is one of the goals for the 2014 Vidalia onion... Read more.
Stanley Farms, Oso Sweet join forces for veterans' charity
04/07/2014 12:05:00 AMSavannah, Ga.-based Saven Corp., which packs Vidalia onions under the Oso Sweet brand, is partnering... Read more.
G&R Farms updates focus on food safety
04/07/2014 12:00:00 AMA fully enclosed packing facility and new bin dumpers are among the improvements in place at G&R... Read more.
Chefs put Vidalia onion recipes on line for Golden Onion
04/04/2014 1:28:48 PMEleven Georgia chefs are set to compete for the third-annual Golden Onion award during the Vidalia... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico