Growers expect good yields, prices to start Vidalia deal
03/29/2013 5:29:15 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — With college basketball fans anxiously awaiting the 2013 championship in Atlanta’s Georgia... Read more.
Vidalia campaign sweet talks consumers, retailers
03/29/2013 5:26:28 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — After three years of promotions with roots in Hollywood and Nashville, the Vidalia... Read more.
Van Solkema upgrades onion line with help of industry veteran
03/29/2013 5:23:56 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Danny Bowen has been managing the onion packinghouse at the intersection of... Read more.
G&R enclosing shed, adding trucks
03/29/2013 5:21:51 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — After what he described as a “bloodbath” for the Vidalia onion industry... Read more.
Stanley Farms, Richter & Co. take aggressive approach
03/29/2013 5:19:54 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Experimenting with direct seeding and reinvesting in its whole-peeled and fresh-cut Vidalia... Read more.
Curry & Co. executive partners with growers on packing operation
03/29/2013 5:17:34 PMCOLLINS, Ga. — After a yearlong hiatus from the sweet onion business, Michael Hively is back... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised