Growers expect good yields, prices to start Vidalia deal
03/29/2013 5:29:15 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — With college basketball fans anxiously awaiting the 2013 championship in Atlanta’s Georgia... Read more.
Vidalia campaign sweet talks consumers, retailers
03/29/2013 5:26:28 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — After three years of promotions with roots in Hollywood and Nashville, the Vidalia... Read more.
Van Solkema upgrades onion line with help of industry veteran
03/29/2013 5:23:56 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Danny Bowen has been managing the onion packinghouse at the intersection of... Read more.
G&R enclosing shed, adding trucks
03/29/2013 5:21:51 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — After what he described as a “bloodbath” for the Vidalia onion industry... Read more.
Stanley Farms, Richter & Co. take aggressive approach
03/29/2013 5:19:54 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Experimenting with direct seeding and reinvesting in its whole-peeled and fresh-cut Vidalia... Read more.
Curry & Co. executive partners with growers on packing operation
03/29/2013 5:17:34 PMCOLLINS, Ga. — After a yearlong hiatus from the sweet onion business, Michael Hively is back... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.